Soul Surfing: Return to Nature with Will Tan
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 7 items left in stock!
Granada Beach Resort, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
13- 17 March 2024
About the Retreat
After a beautiful soul-enriching 5 days last September, we’re bringing back another round of Soul Surfing adventure to those of you that need a break from your busy routine.
Find yourself in this 5-day yoga retreat – a journey to rediscovering what it means to let go and surrender. Connect back to the beauty of the nature around us – white sand private beaches, breathtaking sunsets, and the gentleness of the Whale Sharks – so you can appreciate the beauty within YOU.
Soul Surfing is a nature-immersive escape that takes you on a daily yoga and meditation practice surrounded by the tropical backdrop of Oslob, Cebu.
- The retreat offers a daily practice of yoga asanas that meld with the points of reflection for the day.
- Easing our way to a daily meditation practice that will be good for beginners, as well as regular practitioners in locations that are great for recharging.
- A visit to the prestigious blue waters of Sumilon Island for a much-deserved break from the concrete jungle of the city.
- An opportunity to be up close to the famous Whale Sharks of Oslob – you can watch from the bangkas (boats) or snorkel.
- Moments of silence that will allow you to have some well-deserved recharge and rejuvenation, while also being in an environment with like-minded souls, all looking and surfing for peace.
About the Resort
Granada Beach Resort
The peaceful adults-only 9-room boutique resort is perched on a peninsula, with panoramic views of the Bohol Sea, a private beach, its own coral reef and the warmth of Filipino hospitality. Only 20 minutes from the world-famous Oslob Whale Sharks, Granada Beach Resort offers an idyllic location for your holiday in southern Cebu, with tropical waterfalls, snorkelling and scuba diving. Escape, explore and experience an environment of natural beauty, relaxation and tranquillity at Granada Beach Resort.
Day 1 Wednesday, March 13
4:00pm Expected arrival at Granada Beach Resort5:00pm Welcoming circle 7:00pm Dinner
8:15pm Yin/Meditation PracticeDay 2 Thursday, March 14
8:45am Departure from Granada Beach Resort
12:00pm Island Exploration, Lunch
3:00pm Departure from Sumilon Island4:00pm Expected arrival at Granada Beach Resort 6:15pm Slow Flow
7:30pm DinnerDay 3 Friday, March 15
5:00am Whale Watching at Oslob
9:30am Breakfast10:30am Waterfall tour 2:30pm Late lunch
6:30pm Vinyasa Flow
Day 4 Saturday, March 16
8:30am Morning Flow
4:45pm Arm Balance Basic Workshop
7:30pm Farewell dinner
Day 5 Sunday March 17 8:30am Morning Flow
9:45am Breakfast/Pack/Check out11:00am Closing circle 12:00pm Departure to airport
For flights to Cebu, we recommend the following flights out of Singapore to arrive at the retreat a little after lunch on 13 March.1. Other options are available at your own preference.2. (*) are recommended flights to make your transfers as smooth as possible.
3. Please allot 3-4 hours travel time to and from Mactan Airport (Cebu) to the retreat destination (Oslob) as it is an isolated private beach.
4. Transfers to and from the airport and retreat space are included upon arrival and departure.5. Upon final booking, please confirm your flight details with us so we can inform the transport service provider.
6. Flight details may change upon booking.
13 March, TR 384 6:20am-10:00 am (Scoot)
Flying to Singapore (from Cebu)
17 March, 5J 547 7:55pm-11:55 pm (Cebu Pacific)
*Flying to Cebu (from Hong Kong)
13 March CX 926 7:45am-10:40am (Cathay)
Flying to Hong Kong (from Cebu)
17 March CX 921 8:20pm-11:10pm (Cathay)
Visa Entry & Requirements
Please comply with all visa and health requirements of Cebu, Philippines.
PURE is not liable for any illness, delays or costs resulting from your failure to meet these requirements.
Please ensure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the day you arrive in Cebu, Philippines.
Pertaining to COVID-19 travel advisories, participants should do their own due diligence and ensure compliance with local COVID-19 laws, rules, restrictions and regulations.
Participants are responsible for staying updated on current COVID-19 related travel restrictions and requirements to enter Cebu, Philippines.
Packages & Pricing
Single Occupancy (Only 2 rooms available) S$2,188
Double Occupancy S$1,708
Single Occupancy S$2,688
Double Occupancy S$2,288
Early-Bird Price: Applications to be sent in on or before 09 Feb 2024.
Regular Price: Applications to be sent in starting 10 Feb 2024.
Rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Rooms may differ in layout and décor.
· No refund or credit will be given for cancellations starting 10 Feb 2024
· All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
Express yourself with